How to Make Lemon Angel Buddies
- Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add morsels, butter, lemon peel and lemon juice. Melt mixture, stirring constantly until morsels are melted and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Pour onto cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to large resealable storage bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake gently until well coated with powdered sugar.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool and then transfer to airtight container for storage.