How to Make Lemon Angel Buddies
- 1Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, add morsels, butter, lemon peel and lemon juice. Melt mixture, stirring constantly until morsels are melted and mixture is creamy and smooth.
- 3Pour onto cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- 4Transfer mixture to large resealable storage bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake gently until well coated with powdered sugar.
- 5Spread on waxed paper to cool and then transfer to airtight container for storage.