Kookie & Kream Freeze
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Kookie & Kream Freeze
- 1First line a 8x4 inch loft pan with foil with the ends of the foil extending over the sides. Cover the bottom of the pan with 8 OREO cookies. Crumble the remaining cookies & place aside.
- 2Beat the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla in a medium bowl with a mixter until well blended. Stir in the COOL WHIP. Then spoon 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture into the medium bowl & stir in the melted chocolate.
- 3Then spread the reamining cream cheese mixture over the cookies in the pan. Sprinkle with the crumble cookies & press gently into the cream cheese mixture with spoon. Then freeze for about 3 hours or until firm.
- 4Then remove from the freezer 15 mins before serving. Invert onto plate. Throw away the foil. Let dessert come to room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
- 5Special Tip: You can drizzle the plates with some of the melted chocolate for a spectacular but yet simple presentation.