Jello Deviled Eggs
However, think of the fun these bring! A great idea for a snack or dessert!
You can also use Sugar-Free Jello, light whipped topping, and sugar free pudding.
- 1 (6 ounce) package flavored gelatin mix, any flavor
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar for decorating
How to Make Jello Deviled Eggs
- 1Spray 2 egg-shaped gelatin molds with cooking spray. Firmly snap the molds together.
- 2Pour gelatin mix in a large heatproof glass measuring cup with a spout; stir in boiling water until gelatin has dissolved.
- 3Slowly pour gelatin into prepared molds. Refrigerate molds until gelatin has set, about 3 hours.
- 4Unsnap the molds and remove the gelatin eggs; cut each egg in half lengthwise with a sharp paring knife.
- 5Mix whipped topping and instant vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth. Scoop the pudding mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner.
- 6Pipe about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each egg half for the "yolk." Sprinkle decorating sugar over each yolk. Chill until ready to serve.