Jello Deviled Eggs
However, think of the fun these bring! A great idea for a snack or dessert!
You can also use Sugar-Free Jello, light whipped topping, and sugar free pudding.
·1 (6 ounce) package flavored gelatin mix, any flavor
·1-1/2 cups boiling water
·1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
·1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
·1 tablespoon coarse sugar for decorating
How to Make Jello Deviled Eggs
- Spray 2 egg-shaped gelatin molds with cooking spray. Firmly snap the molds together.
- Pour gelatin mix in a large heatproof glass measuring cup with a spout; stir in boiling water until gelatin has dissolved.
- Slowly pour gelatin into prepared molds. Refrigerate molds until gelatin has set, about 3 hours.
- Unsnap the molds and remove the gelatin eggs; cut each egg in half lengthwise with a sharp paring knife.
- Mix whipped topping and instant vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth. Scoop the pudding mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each egg half for the "yolk." Sprinkle decorating sugar over each yolk. Chill until ready to serve.