Homemade Bladerdeeg (Puff Pastry)
How to Make Homemade Bladerdeeg (Puff Pastry)
- Cut butter into flour until it resembles crumbs.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead until it just holds together.
- Form it into a ball, flatten it a bit, and then wrap and refrigerate 2 hours - overnight.
- Cut dough in half, working with one half at a time while the other half is in the refrigerator.
- Pound the dough with a heavy rolling pin to make it pliable.
- Use as directed in the recipe you need it for.