HERSHEYS HOLIDAY SOUFFLE ( KISSED /w PEPPERMINT)
Nancy J. Patrykus
I ran across this wonderful recipe...I plan on making it again this year,closer to Christmas.
It is a HOLIDAY KEEPER.
This is a delicious recipe and have received raves from my family and freinds.
The added crushed peppermint candy,even Santa would love! ...Nancy....11/6/12
- envelopes knox unflavored gelatine.
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- hersheys cocoa
- 3/4 c
- finely crushed peppermint candy canes
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 c
- 1 c
- (1/2 pint)... heavy or whipping cream
- eggs,....... separated
How to Make HERSHEYS HOLIDAY SOUFFLE ( KISSED /w PEPPERMINT)
- 1Sprinkle unflavored gelatin onto cold water in a pan , allow to soften a few minutes, stir over low heat until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks in a bowl, blend in 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa.
Stir into mixture in saucepan and return to to heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until very hot, but not boiling.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crushed peppermint candy until dissolved.