☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
How to Make Fun S'Mores Dip
- Take a 8 inch caste iron frying pan and pour chocolate and peanut butter chips in the bottom of the frying pan.
- Line the top of the chips with marshmallows until they wring the pan and cover the inside of the circle.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the tops of the marshmallows, they should be golden brown but not burned.
- Pull out of oven and let cool for a few minutes while the chips continue to melt.
- Next use graham crackers, tea biscuits, or other cookies to scoop up the glorious dip.