Frosty Pina Colada Cream
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 3 cups cut-up fresh fruit
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
BERRY FRUIT SAUCE
How to Make Frosty Pina Colada Cream
- 1In small saucepan, combine gelatin and pineapple juice. Let stand one minute. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until dissolved.
- 2In small bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add cream of coconut and gelatin mixture.
- 3Refrigerate until slightly thickened, but not set. Stir until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- 4Pour into 1&1/2 quart mold. Cover and freeze several hours until firm.
- 5Meanwhile, puree raspberries. In small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually add pureed raspberries and water. Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in orange juice. Cool.
- 6Quickly dip the mold in warm water and unmold onto a serving plate. Drizzle with fruit sauce and garnish with the fruit.