·1 box strawberry cake mix (no pudding)
·1/3 cup oil (vegetable or canola)
·1 cup powdered sugar
·1-2 tb water
·1/2 tsp vanilla flavor (optional)
How to Make Family Savvy Famous Strawberry Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8" or 9" pan with parchment; spray with Pam.
- Add cake mix, eggs and oil to bowl; mix well.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cracks appear on surface of brownies; do not over bake.
- Mix powdered sugar, water and extract (optional) until smooth.
- Let brownies cool 10-15 minutes; spread with glaze.
- Refrigerate brownies for at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares.