- 2 pkg
- ladyfingers (balocco ladyfingers preferably)
- 1/4 c
- warm water
- 2 tsp
- instant coffee granules
- 2 Tbsp
- kahlua (you can use rum or brandy)
- 1/4 c
- cold water
- 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 box
- regular cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
How to Make "Eat-all-you-can" TIRAMISU
- 1Line the bottom of an 8-inch square Pyrex dish with ladyfingers (trim to fit); set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee granules in warm water. Add the rest of soaking ingredients and mix well; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and well mixed. Blend in the whipped cream and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 4Assembly: Brush half of the soaking syrup over ladyfingers. Spoon half of the cream cheese filling over the soaked ladyfingers. Repeat layering: ladyfingers, soaking syrup and cream cheese filling. Lastly, using small strainer, dust about 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder over the top of the cream cheese filling. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. And I really mean it...eat all you can!