Easy Pumpkin Crunch~Robynne
Top it with fresh whipped cream or it's wonderful warm with vanilla bean ice cream on the side.
My boys don't like nuts of any kind, so I make half the pan without the pecans =)
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- 1 pkg
- butter recipe cake mix
- 8 oz
- pumpkin puree
- 12 oz
- evaporated milk
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 c
- melted butter
- fresh whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make Easy Pumpkin Crunch~Robynne
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees. Grease bottom of a 9X13 inch pan.
- 2Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spices, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans and drizzle melted butter over pecans.
- 3Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and serve with whipped cream or your favorite vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- 4Great for holiday gatherings and office parties!!!