Easy No Bake Christmas Tree
1store bought styrofoam cone about 12 inches high
1 boxpointed toothpicks
1 boxstore bought frozen cream puffs
1 can(s)vanilla cake frosting
1tube ready made green cake frosting
15red and green coated candies
How to Make Easy No Bake Christmas Tree
- Use a flat tray or plate. Spread some frosting on the plate to hold the cone.
- Place the cone in the center of the plate and adhere with frosting.
- spread the cone with vanilla frosting to act as "cement" for the cream puffs.
- Starting at the bottom of the cone, toothpick in a row of cream puffs. Put them close to each other.
- Next add a row at a time of the cream puffs staggering them on each other all the way up the cone.
- When the cone is filled up, pipe in the green frosting between the gaps in the puffs.
- Take about 3 tablespoons of the vanilla frosting and warm it in the microwave about 15 seconds until it is runny.
- Drizzle the vanilla frosting down the tree and let it hit randomly. Finally add the red candies as ornaments.
- Put your favorite cookies down on the tray if you'd like to finish the plate.