Easy No Bake Christmas Tree
- store bought styrofoam cone about 12 inches high
- 1 box
- pointed toothpicks
- 1 box
- store bought frozen cream puffs
- 1 can(s)
- vanilla cake frosting
- tube ready made green cake frosting
- red and green coated candies
How to Make Easy No Bake Christmas Tree
- 1Use a flat tray or plate. Spread some frosting on the plate to hold the cone.
- 2Place the cone in the center of the plate and adhere with frosting.
- 3spread the cone with vanilla frosting to act as "cement" for the cream puffs.
- 4Starting at the bottom of the cone, toothpick in a row of cream puffs. Put them close to each other.
- 5Next add a row at a time of the cream puffs staggering them on each other all the way up the cone.
- 6When the cone is filled up, pipe in the green frosting between the gaps in the puffs.
- 7Take about 3 tablespoons of the vanilla frosting and warm it in the microwave about 15 seconds until it is runny.
- 8Drizzle the vanilla frosting down the tree and let it hit randomly. Finally add the red candies as ornaments.
- 9Put your favorite cookies down on the tray if you'd like to finish the plate.