Easy Delicious Pull-apart Sticky Buns
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipes is quick, easy and oh so good. Using caramel sauce adds just the right amount of ooey gooey goodness. Delish! The Test Kitchen
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1 1/2 c
- pecans, halved
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margarine
- 6 Tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Easy Delicious Pull-apart Sticky Buns
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray. In a large storage food bag, place the sugar and cinnamon in the bag and shake it up. Set aside.
- 2Cut the butter or margarine in small pieces and place them into the bottom of the muffin pan. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the butter, making sure you coat the bottom well. Put 1 tbs of the caramel ice cream topping over the brown sugar. Then sprinkle the pecan halves over the top of the mixture.
- 3Take the biscuit dough and tear or cut into medium size pieces. Put the pieces of dough into the bag little at a time. Shake and coat the dough well with the mixture. Take the sugared dough and layer them loosely into the muffin pan on top of the mixture.
- 4Put in the oven for 25 minutes til the dough is a deep golden brown. Take them out and immediately dump them on to a cookie sheet. Let stand for 5 minutes or so. Then enjoy.