Decadent Chocolate Brownies
Cindi M Bauer
·ingredients needed to make the brownies:
1 cbutter (melted)
1/3 chershey's unsweetened special dark cocoa powder
2 call-purpose flour
2 cgranulated sugar
4 tspvanilla extract
Frosting:1 (16-oz) container, baker's choice chocolate frosting
How to Make Decadent Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease the inside of a 9x13-inch baking pan with a bit of Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening. Set pan aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Blend together until smooth.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat together, then add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix just until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan, and spread out evenly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (I baked the brownies for 29 minutes.)
- Allow brownies to cool completely, then frost them with your favorite frosting. I used one (16 oz.) container of Baker's Corner Chocolate Frosting, which I purchased at Aldi's. I also sprinkled a few Holiday Sprinkles on top. (I chose yellow stars.)