Crispy Rice Squares
It sets up very fast in the fridge and isn't overly sweet.
How to Make Crispy Rice Squares
- 1Place the rice syrup, nut butter, vanilla and raisins/currants in a small saucepan.
- 2Heat for a few minutes, then stir thoroughly.
- 3Pour the rice cereal in a big bowl and add the rice/nut/raisin syrup into the bowl. Mix all together very well.
- 4Press into a 9" square pan and allow to cool in the fridge. Cut into bars.
- 5You can also add an ounce of melted vegan chocolate to the nut butter for a different flavour.