- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- ubsalted butter
- 1 c
- 4 large
- 2 large
- packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- whipped cream or whipped topping
- melted chocolate or chocolate syrup
CREAM PUFF CRUST
How to Make Cream Puff Dessert
- 1Boil together the water and butter. Add the flour and the salt and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is blended and pulls away from the sides of the pan. Beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time. Continue beating with the wooden spoon until the dough is smooth and glossy.
- 2Sspread the dough into a greased 9" x 12" x 2" deep pan. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes. Turn the heat down to 350 degrees and bake for 30 more minutes. Cool completely.
- 3Mix together the pudding mix, the milk and the cream cheese. Beat well together until smooth and fluffy. Spoon the filling into the cooled crust. Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and then drizzle with melted chocolate or chocolate syrup just before serving.