Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
How to Make Cream Cheese Muffin Puffs
- 1Heat oven according to direction on biscuit can.
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon together in one bowl.
- 3Mix melted butter and vanilla together in a second bowl.
- 4Cut cream cheese into 10 cubes.
- 5Dip each cream cheese cube into butter mixture, then roll in sugar mixture.
- 6Slightly flatten out each biscuit using your fingers.
- 7Place each cube inside each biscuit, wrap around and pinch biscuit to seal the cube inside of it.
- 8Dip the cheese wrapped biscuit into the butter mixture, then roll in the sugar mixture.
- 9Place seam side down in an ungreased muffin tin.
- 10Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, cool slightly and enjoy.