Craving Summer Camp S'mores Bars
- 3 (16 oz) packages of pre-made cookie dough (i like the triple chip), slightly softened
- 4 (16 oz) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full crackers)
- 7 oz jar of marshmallow fluff
How to Make Craving Summer Camp S'mores Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Press 1-1/2 packages of cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Par-cook 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 3Working quickly layer over cookie crust: candy bars, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, and then marshmallow fluff (this is hard to spread on the crumbs).
- 4On a piece of waxed paper gently roll out the remaining cookie dough to the shape of the 9x13 pan. Carefully place dough over marshmallow layer. (If it tears just piece it together.)
- 5Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the top is golden. Allow to cool for 2 hours on a wire rack. Then transfer to refrigerator to cool for at least 1 hour. (These can be oozy if they are cut too soon or get too warm.) Cut into small portions (very rich) and enjoy!