Corn Flake Macaroons
Found on facebook.
How to Make Corn Flake Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until nice and foamy. Stir in vanilla and cream of tarter. Very gradually add in sugar, beating mixture until stiff and glossy. It will hold peaks when ready.
- Fold in nuts, coconut and corn flakes until mixed well. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets sprayed with Pam or use parchment paper.
- Bake about 14-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks
- Note: many variations for this, chocolate chips, crushed peppermint candy...