Cool Pistachio Dessert
Try using Chocolate pudding and Pecans or lemon pudding and Walnuts or if pecans are preferred with any of the puddings.
I always make this for pot lucks and there is never any left over.
This is also a family favorite and is requested by our Grandchildren.
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine or butter
- 1 1/2cups flour
- 3/4 cups chopped nuts ( pistachio or walnut or pecans)
- 8 oz. philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioneers sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip
- 2 small pkgs.( 3.4 oz. size) pistachio instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1/4 cups finely chopped nuts
Spoon pudding on top of cream cheese layer.