Cooked Peanut Butter Frosting...Cin's
It is wonderful used on Chocolate Cakes & Cupcakes.
P.S. I posted this one because of a request...from another JAP friend.
How to Make Cooked Peanut Butter Frosting...Cin's
- Combine the first 3-ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then cook for approx. 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and place saucepan into a larger pan that has cold water in it.
- Add the last 3-ingredients, and beat until mixture thickens to a consistency you can spread.
- Makes enough for a 2-layer cake.
- P.S. I have also cooked some bacon, pat off the grease and break into pieces, then add into this frosting...everything is better with bacon =;D
This is for you Rose.