Cooked Peanut Butter Frosting...Cin's
It is wonderful used on Chocolate Cakes & Cupcakes.
P.S. I posted this one because of a request...from another JAP friend.
- 2 c
- sugar (i use splenda or stevia)
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- light karo syrup
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter (i use jif)
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla (i use my homemade vanilla)
How to Make Cooked Peanut Butter Frosting...Cin's
- 1Combine the first 3-ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil then cook for approx. 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat and place saucepan into a larger pan that has cold water in it.
- 4Add the last 3-ingredients, and beat until mixture thickens to a consistency you can spread.
- 5Makes enough for a 2-layer cake.
- 6P.S. I have also cooked some bacon, pat off the grease and break into pieces, then add into this frosting...everything is better with bacon =;D
This is for you Rose.