I have been trying to cut back on calories and so the other day I got out this recipe and decided to make it for my sweet tooth and do it the sugar free way. I found a recipe online for making the sugar free condensed milk so will add it as well.. I know several same types of this recipe has been posted by other JAPers so I am adding mine as well..
13 oz pkg of strawberry,orange,lemon & lime jello
4 cboiling water
1 can(s)condensed milk
1/2 can(s)hot water
1/2 can(s)tap water
4envelopes unflavored gelatine
1 chot water
·note# ingredients for making sugar free condensed milk
1 Tbspcold water
1 1/4 cdry nonfat powdered milk
How to Make Confetti Jello
- Dissolve each package of jello in one cup of boiling water in seperate bowls. Chill till set.
NOTE: I used sugar free jello for me.
- In a large bowl, blend condensed milk ,1/2 can hot water and 1/2 can tap water. Blend until well mixed
- Mix 4 envelopes gelatine into 1 cup hot water, stirring well.Pour through strainer then combine with condensed milk . Set aside to cool.
- Mince jello into a 9x13 pan. Mix evenly to spread flavors. Pour milk mixture into pan. Mix well.
- Chill until set. Cut and serve.
- DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING THE SUGAR FREE CONDENSED MILK
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small dish.Set aside.
- In a microwavable container,stir together powdered milk and water mixture.
- Cover and microwave 45 seconds or until hot but not boiling
- Stir in the cornstarch slurry anbd microwave 10-15 seconds longer , until thick
- Stir in splenda and vanilla thoroughly
- Chill minimum of 2 hours before using.