Christmas Monkey Bread
2 can(s)biscuits (10 count)
1 pkgPhilly cream cheese (cut in 20 cubes)
1 stickbutter, softened
1 cbrown sugar
1 boxbutterscotch instant pudding
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Christmas Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- On a cutting board separate the biscuits. Sprinkle each biscuit top with cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit.
- Fold the edges in.
- Roll the biscuits between your hands to form a small ball.
- Once all the biscuits are filled and rolled into balls, put into a large Ziploc bag. Pour in the rest of the cinnamon mixture and shake to coat the biscuits.
- In a saucepan, melt together the butter and brown sugar until combined - don't burn it.
- First, scatter the chopped walnuts around the bottom of the Bundt pan.
- Then place half of the biscuit balls in the pan evenly spacing.
- Cover these with half of the butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of the DRY butterscotch pudding mix.
- Then add the remaining biscuit balls.
- Coat with remaining brown sugar and butter mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 40 to 50 minutes until the biscuits have plumped up and gotten golden brown.
- Invert onto a plate while it's still hot. Serve warm with your favorite hot chocolate or coffee.