Chocolate Eclair Dessert
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1Pastry Bottom
- 2Boil 1 cup water and one stick of butter
- 3In a seperate mixing bowl add 1 cup of flour
- 4When water and butter mixture is boiling, add them quickly to the flour in the mixing bowl.
- 5While mixing add one egg at a time.
- 6Pour batter into 9X12 in. cake pan. Make sure every inch of pan is covered then spread most of batter into center of the pan. Crust will puff up more evenly this way.
- 7Bake 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown on tips. Do not burn.
- 9Mix 3 cups milk and 2 dry pudding mix together to make pudding. Should only take 5 minutes if you use instand pudding.
- 10Add soft cream cheese to the pudding and mix until it is the texture of a mousse or the lumps of cream cheese are mostly gone.
- 11Add pudding filling to the pastry crust when it is cool. Otherwise filling melts.
- 12Top with 1 small tub of cool whip.
- 13Cover and refrigerate
- 14You may use sugar free pudding and cool whip to make this dessert sugar free.