Chocolate Eclair Dessert
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Pastry Bottom
- Boil 1 cup water and one stick of butter
- In a seperate mixing bowl add 1 cup of flour
- When water and butter mixture is boiling, add them quickly to the flour in the mixing bowl.
- While mixing add one egg at a time.
- Pour batter into 9X12 in. cake pan. Make sure every inch of pan is covered then spread most of batter into center of the pan. Crust will puff up more evenly this way.
- Bake 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown on tips. Do not burn.
- Mix 3 cups milk and 2 dry pudding mix together to make pudding. Should only take 5 minutes if you use instand pudding.
- Add soft cream cheese to the pudding and mix until it is the texture of a mousse or the lumps of cream cheese are mostly gone.
- Add pudding filling to the pastry crust when it is cool. Otherwise filling melts.
- Top with 1 small tub of cool whip.
- Cover and refrigerate
- You may use sugar free pudding and cool whip to make this dessert sugar free.