Coconut Whipped Cream
How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- Chill the coconut milk in the cans for at least 2 days.
- Chill the bowl and beaters for an hour.
- Open the coconut milk cans and remove the white coconut milk solids from the can. Put the liquid in another container and keep for other things.
- On low speed whip up the thick white coconut milk solids for a minute and add the vanilla and sweetener to taste. If you do use Xyla, it might be good to grind it into a fine powder with a little arrowroot powder mixed in.
- Once the coconut milk solids are whipped, slowly add the cacao (if using) by using a spoon and stir in. Then blend the mixture with a whip on high for another minute.
- If you find this too thick, add a little of the watery coconut milk until it suits your needs.
- You can eliminate the cacao if you wish and make this a vanilla topping.