Found it in one of my boyfriend's Elementary School Mini Cookbook when he was child,and with his permission he let me share this simple recipe I hope you enjoy making the brownies as much as I did :-)
3/4 cunsifted flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 cchocolate chips,(divided)
1 PKS ON ANY SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE I PREFFER THE NESTLE
1/2 cnuts,finely chopped
How to Make Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees.
- In a small bowl mix flour,baking soda, and salt and then set aside.
- Then in a sauce pan, combine butter, sugar and water.Bring "just to a boil". Remove it from the heat then add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until the chocolate chips are melted and mixed and smooth.
- Transfer all the ingredient from the pot to a large bowl then Add 2 eggs,beating them well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.Stir in remaining chips and nuts.Spread into a greased 9inch square baking pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. It makes about 16 squares depending how you cut them :)