Cherry Cheesecake Trifle (diabetic friendly)
- loaf of sugar free pound cake
- 0.60 oz box of sugar free black cherry jello
- 16 oz
- frozen pitted sweet cherries
- 1.0 oz box of sugar free instant cheesecake pudding
- small container of cool whip
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Trifle (diabetic friendly)
- 1Slice pound cake and cut into six cubes per slice. Place 1 slice worth of cubes in the bottom of each parfait glasses (I used 6 glasses).
- 2Prepare jello using the speed set method found on the jello box and pour in the frozen cherries. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes, stir and place in fridge for another 5 minutes. The spoon about 1/3 cup of jello and cherries into each glass. Return to fridge to finish setting up.
- 3Once jello is set firm, prepare cheesecake pudding as instructed and quickly pour 1/3 cup of pudding (or more) into each glass.
- 4Lastly, top each parfait with Cool Whip to fill up the glasses and cover and chill. You can serve it immediately or it will hold well for 24-48 hours in the fridge.