I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- recipe bread dough
- 1 lb
- cottage cheese
- 1 c
- 1 c
- cinnamon to taste
- cooked prunes or apples may be substituted for cottage cheese
How to Make Cheesecake #2
- 1Roll dough out 1/4-inch thick; fit into pie pan.
- 2Blend remaining ingredients; pour into crust.
- 3Let crust rise.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees about 45 to 60 minutes until filling is firm.
- 5PERSONAL NOTE: This recipe came from Germany in the 1800's and has been in my husband's family at least 100 years.
Mrs. H. H. Heil, Clerk
Buffalo Church of God LWWB