I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 lbcream cheese
1 1/4 tspvanilla
1 ptsour cream
How to Make Cheesecake #1
- Blend crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press mixture into pan.
- Blend cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla; pour into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 miutes.
- Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and remaining vanilla; spread over top.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mrs. Cessna Rebarchek
Huntington Beach Church of Go LWWB
Huntington Beach, California