I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- 1 1/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- cream cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp
- 1 pt
- sour cream
How to Make Cheesecake #1
- 1Blend crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press mixture into pan.
- 2Blend cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla; pour into crust.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 20 miutes.
- 4Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and remaining vanilla; spread over top.
- 5Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mrs. Cessna Rebarchek
Huntington Beach Church of Go LWWB
Huntington Beach, California