Cereal Killer Treats
How to Make Cereal Killer Treats
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add marshmellows, stir until well melted and creamy.
- Add the lucky charms cereal to the marshmellows and mix to combine.
- Dump into greased 9x11 baking pan and place greased wax paper on top and press into pan.
- Place pan in freezer and allow to set. While waiting melt the chocolate using the double boiler method.
- While the chips are melting crush up your cookie crisp cereal with a wooden spoon between wax paper.
- Once the chips are evenly melted and creamy pour on top of set marsh mellow. Spread evenly.
- After the chocolate is spread evenly, spkile crushed cookie on top and push into chocolate.
- Allow again to fully set in freezer then cut and enjoy!