- box favorite fudge brownie mix
- box white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping
- chocolate curls for garnish
How to Make Brownie Mousse
- 1Mix and bake brownie mix according to directions on box. Cool completely. When cool cut into 2 inch squares.
- 2Prepare pudding mix according to package directions (add the instant coffee to the milk). Stir until coffee is dissolved and pudding has thickened. Fold thawed whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- 3Layer brownies and pudding mixture (2 or 3 layers) top layer should be pudding mixture. Garnish with shaved chocolate curls.