Brandy's "Zebra" Brownies
1 boxbrownie mix (i used betty crocker)
2/3 cvegetable oil or mayonnaise
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/4 tsppure vanilla extract
2 - 3 Tbspsugar
How to Make Brandy's "Zebra" Brownies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, Greese Bottom of pan.
- Stir Brownie Mix,Water,Oil and Eggs into medium bowl until well mixed.
Pour 3/4 of the mix into pan, spread out equally.
- In a seprate bowl, Blend together Cream Cheese,Vanilla,Sugar and Egg until smooth.
- Spoon Filling Mix evenly onto brownie batter, Pour remaining brownie batter over filling mix.
Run knife through mixture several times for marble effect.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the middle of brownies.
Cool Brownies completely, serve and enjoy!