Brandy's "Zebra" Brownies
- 1 box
- brownie mix (i used betty crocker)
- 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- vegetable oil or mayonnaise
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 large
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
How to Make Brandy's "Zebra" Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees, Greese Bottom of pan.
- 2Stir Brownie Mix,Water,Oil and Eggs into medium bowl until well mixed.
Pour 3/4 of the mix into pan, spread out equally.
- 3In a seprate bowl, Blend together Cream Cheese,Vanilla,Sugar and Egg until smooth.
- 4Spoon Filling Mix evenly onto brownie batter, Pour remaining brownie batter over filling mix.
Run knife through mixture several times for marble effect.
- 5Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from the middle of brownies.
Cool Brownies completely, serve and enjoy!