1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkgcoconut, flaked sweetened
1/4 calmonds, slivered
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cpeanut butter, creamy
How to Make Aunt Barb's Almond Joy Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 13"x9"x2" baking pan with double thickness aluminum foil leaving extra on both ends of the pan to lift.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix and then press into foil lined pan. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk, coconut & sliced almonds. Carefully spread over graham cracker crust. Bake 18-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Bake whole almonds in a microwave safe bowl for 8-10 min.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter, microwave for 30-60 seconds or until smooth. Spread over warm bars. Garnish with whole almonds and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Lift bars from pan using foil, cut into 24 bars and enjoy!!