Fruit Dumplings -- Regular (or diabetic)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1apple, peeled, cored and cut into 8 pieces (or you can use pears or peaches if you prefer)
1 1/2 stickmargarine or butter
1 1/2 csugar (or splenda for diabetic version)
6 ozmountain dew (or diet sprite or diet 7-up for sugar and caffine free version)
1 can(s)"pillsbury" crescent rolls
How to Make Fruit Dumplings -- Regular (or diabetic)
- Wrap each piece of apple in a triangle of crescent roll.
- Space within a 9x9 square baking dish.
- Melt butter/margarine in sauce pan.
- Add sugar/splenda and cinnamon. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Spoon hot mixture over each dumpling roll.
- Pour Mountain Dew/Diet Sprite/Diet 7-Up over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla flavored ice milk, ice cream or frozen yogurt.