★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 medium
- apples, mcintosh, peeled cored and minced
- 1 Tbsp
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- wonton wrappers
- 1 1/2 tsp
- powdered sugar
- 3 c
- light vanilla ice cream
How to Make apple cinnamon wontons a la mode
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon, toss to coat apples.
- 3Place wonton wrappers on a flat surface. Drop apple mixture by teaspoonfuls onto centre of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with wet fingers, fold over one corner to make a triangle and press sides together to seal. Transfer filled wrappers to baking sheet and coat surfaces with cooking spray.
- 4Bake until wontons are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Place wontons on individual plates and dust with powdered sugar. Serve with ice cream on the side.
- 5Yields 4 wontons, 1 tsp of powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of ice cream per serving.