7 Layer Jello
How to Make 7 Layer Jello
- Boil 1 cup of water in a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. Add lime jello mix. Stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir. Pour into a 13x9 glass baking dish. Place dish in the refrigerator (make sure it is flat) for 30-45 minutes or until set.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. Add one box of orange jello. Stir until dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk and stir. Gently pour on top of the lime jello layer. Chill for 30-45 minutes or until set.
- Repeat with orange jello and water, strawberry and milk, strawberry and water, black cherry and milk, and finish with black cherry and water.
- Cut into squares after last layer is completely set and serve.