- ripe bananas,peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen strawberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 c
- non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Yogurt Pop
- 1Combine bananas and remaining ingredients in food processor or blender;process until smooth.
- 2Divide mixture evenly among 6 plastic mold or small paper cups. Freeze pop for 10 minutes; insert popsicle stick or small plastic spoon into center of each. Freeze pops at least 3 hours or until frozen solid.
- 3Run each mold under warm water. Gently pull each pop from mold or peel paper away.Serve immediately.