By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 clight corn syrup
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Watermelon Sorbet
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Without stirring, simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice; cool to room temperature.
- Cut melon from rind, reserving only red fruit.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Cut fruit into 1-inch cubes, making about 8 cups.
- Puree melon cubes about 2 cups at a time in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Stir into cooled syrup.
- Pour into ice cream canister.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.