By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/4 large
How to Make Watermelon Sorbet
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup.
- 2Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Without stirring, simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in lemon juice; cool to room temperature.
- 5Cut melon from rind, reserving only red fruit.
- 6Remove and discard seeds.
- 7Cut fruit into 1-inch cubes, making about 8 cups.
- 8Puree melon cubes about 2 cups at a time in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- 9Stir into cooled syrup.
- 10Pour into ice cream canister.
- 11Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.