Specialty Ice Cream made to order at HOME
We like to do this as a family activity.
- serving vanilla ice cream
- candy bits
- chopped fruit
- chopped nuts
- syrups or ice cream topping sauce
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
How to Make Specialty Ice Cream made to order at HOME
- 1Chill the number of bowls you will need for each serving 10 to 15 minutes in the freezer. Remove as needed to prepare.
- 2Set all the ingredients out on the counter and cut the ingredients into the ice cream. Put back in the freezer for a few minutes if the ice cream has softened to much.
Take one bowl at a time if you are the one preparing the ice cream.
This is also a great family activity when everyone prepares their own.
- 3Remove from freezer and top with fruit, candy, sauces, whipped creams and a cherry. Serve and enjoy.