RASPBERRY PEACH PARFET
12 ozraspberries devided by 4
1 can(s)peach nectar
1/2 can(s)buttermilk or frozen yogurt
4freshly made or frozen waffels
1/2 cchopped nuts devided by 4
1 - 12 ozpeaches, canned
How to Make RASPBERRY PEACH PARFET
- Toast waffels to a light and crispy
- Put buttermilk or frozen yogurt in a blender, blend well.
- Get 4 parfet glasses ready
- Cut the waffels in half, put 2 halves in each glass.
- Pour raspberries over the waffels saving a few out for garnish.
- Pour some of the buttermilk peach nectar mixture over the raspberries. Then add the peaches and pour the rest of the buttermilk peach nectar mixture.
- Garnish with the rest of the raspberries. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzel with honey. Enjoy.