RASPBERRY PEACH PARFET
- 12 oz
- raspberries devided by 4
- 1 can(s)
- peach nectar
- 1/2 can(s)
- buttermilk or frozen yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- freshly made or frozen waffels
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts devided by 4
- 1 - 12 oz
- peaches, canned
How to Make RASPBERRY PEACH PARFET
- 1Toast waffels to a light and crispy
- 2Put buttermilk or frozen yogurt in a blender, blend well.
- 3Get 4 parfet glasses ready
- 4Cut the waffels in half, put 2 halves in each glass.
- 5Pour raspberries over the waffels saving a few out for garnish.
- 6Pour some of the buttermilk peach nectar mixture over the raspberries. Then add the peaches and pour the rest of the buttermilk peach nectar mixture.
- 7Garnish with the rest of the raspberries. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzel with honey. Enjoy.