Raspberry Chipolte Freezer Jam
This is out of the Ball Blue Book
Complete Book of Home Preserving. Honestly everything I ever attempted out of this book came out perfect.
Page no 47
How to Make Raspberry Chipolte Freezer Jam
- 1In a bowl, combine sugar and pectin, stirring until well blended, set aside.
- 2If desired remove seeds from chipolte peppers. In a mini food processor, or a knife, chop peppers finely, getting as close to a puree as possible.
- 3Combine peppers and 2 tablespoons adobo sauce. Add pepper mixture and raspberries to pectin mixture.
- 4Stir for 3 minutes.
- 5Ladle jam into plastic or glass freezer jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space. Apply lids tightly.
- 6Let jam sit at room temp until thickened, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate or freeze. In freezer can keep up to 1 year.