How to Make Oreo and Fudge Ice Cream Cake
- 4 hours of freezing time needed.
- Pour the warm fudge topping into a medium bowl. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping with a wire whisk until it's well blended.
- Add in the dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily stir in 1/4 cup milk.
- Chop Oreos roughly into chunks. They don't all have to be the same size. Stir into the pudding mixture.
- Arrange 4 of the ice cream sandwixhes, side by side, on a 24x12-inch piece of foil; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Top with the 4 remaining ice cream sandwiches. The layers create a neat striped effect when sliced.
- Frost the top and sides with the remaining whipped topping. It doesn't have to look perfect.
- Bring up the foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal the packet. Freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in freezer.