★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pt
- heavy cream, cold
- 1 c
- milk--2% milk can be substituted
- 2 oz
- creme de menthe
- 3/4 c
How to Make Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1Pour heavy cream, sugar and milk in to large chilled bowl--use stand mixer or hand mixer with whisk attachment.
- 2Mix cream, milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Then turn up speed to whisk until cream is starting to thicken--like whipped cream.
Add Creme de Menthe flavoring.
- 3Turn mixture into frozen ice cream attachment for stand mixer or your favorite ice cream machine. Mix according to machine standards--at least 30 minutes.
- 4Add mini-chocolate chips during the last 30 seconds. Then pour mixture into container and freeze for at least six hours, or until frozen solid.