★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 c
- cubed and seeded melon (honey dew, cantaloupe or watermelon
- 1/2 c
- fresh or frozen raspberries (if frozen, thaw them first)
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon or lime juice
How to Make Melon Berry Popsicles
- 1place all of the ingredients in a blender. cover with the lid and blend on high until smooth.
- 2pour liquid into popsicle molds about 1/4 inch from the top of each mold.
- 3place in the freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight until firm.
- 4have an adult help you unmold the popsicles and enjoy.