Mango Strawberry Breakfast Sundae
- 1 c
- unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c
- chopped mango-frozen or fresh
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
- 4 c
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1/4 c
- crunchy,high fiber,low sugar cereal(such as grape-nuts)
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Mango Strawberry Breakfast Sundae
- 1In a blender,combine strawberries,mango,juice,& ice.On high speed,blend until mixture is almost smooth with a consistency between a slush or a sorbet.Pour into a cereal bowl or a tall glass.Stir in honey,if desired.Top with the cereal. Serve immediately.
- 2If you use a fresh mango,it will take a little longer to prepare.
- 3per serving;238 calories,5 g protein,58 g carbohydrates,1 g fat,0 mg cholesterol,7 g fiber,182 mg sodium.