Jackie's Deep Fried Bananas
How to Make Jackie's Deep Fried Bananas
- 1Turn your deep fryer on, ( i turn mine on high) & let heat up. Make an egg wash with the 3 eggs, beat & set aside.
- 2Take the graham crackers and cereal in large mixing bowl & crush with hands. Then you can switch to an easier crushing devise, ie; bottom of a cup or mug or if you have a hand smasher, use that.
- 3Take bananas and cut them in thirds right before you coat & fry them! NOT BEFORE! They will start turning brown if you leave them out .
- 4Take the peeled and cut banana and coat in egg wash, then coat in crumb mixture. ( I like them double coated for MORE crunch!) Drop in fryer, and watch til they float up to the top. Should take 2-3 min. NO LONGER! When they float, they're done!
- 5Take out of fryer and drain onto paper towels. Pat dry a lil & put on top of ice cream. Drizzle with honey for added sweetness, and garnish. Enjoy!