Ice Cream Jello Mold
2 cwater, boiling
1 pkgorange flavored jello gelatin (8 oz.) or 2 (4 oz.) packages
1 ccold orange juice
1 ptvanilla ice cream, softened (2 cups)
How to Make Ice Cream Jello Mold
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold orange juice.
- Stir in ice cream until melted and smooth.
- Pour into 5 cup mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto a plate. Enjoy!
- You can also substitute the orange jello with raspberry, lemon or lime. They are all very good! Enjoy!