Hot Fudge Sauce on profiterole!
When we were on vacation,we returned to a particular restaurant,as they had this served on a profiterole with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was decadent! They had the name "Sail-Loft" listed on the menu. It was being served in a place we loved also, called The Frog and Onion Pub, in the Royal Naval Dockyard. Thus the name Sail-Loft, very nautical!
- recipe on the package of bakers' chocolate squares, unsweetened chocolate
- package popover mix, or recipe of your choice for cream puffs;
- 1 qt
- real vanilla flavored ice cream
How to Make Hot Fudge Sauce on profiterole!
- 1Prepare the cream puffs, make large ones!
Prepare hot fudge sauce and keep it hot in a double boiler.
- 2When ready to serve place a cream puff on a bowl with room for melting ice cream, and scoop the ice cream generously, top with a good ladle full of warm sauce. Have plenty of napkins nearby and indulge.