Homemade Ice cream wthout machine
Ilean Maite Benvenuti
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- chocolate sauce (i prefer hershey's)
- 1/2 c
- frozen strawberries (defrost and chopped)
- 1/2 c
- mini chocolate chips
How to Make Homemade Ice cream wthout machine
- 1Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- 2Add your flavors, toppings, and mix-ins to the sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Then fold in the whipped cream.Pour in a plastic container (2 quarts). Freeze for 6 hours. Serve and enjoy it.
- 4You can make any flavor . Here some other ideas;
Mocha peanut butter ice cream:
Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 teaspoon instant coffee and 1/2 chocolate sauce
Cinnamon Roll ice cream:
Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 3 tablespoon melted butter