Home Made Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Mint Candy
Will have a pict tonight. Right now it's firming up.
- 3/4 c
- cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 c
- whole milk
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 7 medium
- squares chocolate mint candy squares
- 5 Tbsp
- hot fudge sauce
How to Make Home Made Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Mint Candy
- 1In a medium bowl whisk together the cocoa, sugars and salt.
- 2Add the milk and using a hand mixer, on low speed, beat to combine until cocoa, sugars and salt are dissolved.
- 3Stir in heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refridgerate 1 hours minimum.
- 4Turn ice cream machine on, pour in chocolate mixture and churn 15 minutes.
- 5Cut each chocolate mint candy into 9 cubes, and add to ice cream machine, allowing to mix well.
- 6As you pour into the pan you are putting in the freezer, swirl some hot fudge sauce in ribbons in several layers.