Home Made Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Mint Candy
Will have a pict tonight. Right now it's firming up.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The combination of chocolate and mint are just right in this recipe. Very chocolaty with a good hint of mint. Can't wait to make this again when I have an ice cream craving! The Test Kitchen
3/4 ccocoa powder, sifted
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/3 cbrown sugar, packed
1 cwhole milk
2 cheavy cream
1/2 Tbsppure vanilla extract
7 mediumsquares chocolate mint candy squares
5 Tbsphot fudge sauce
How to Make Home Made Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Mint Candy
- In a medium bowl whisk together the cocoa, sugars and salt.
- Add the milk and using a hand mixer, on low speed, beat to combine until cocoa, sugars and salt are dissolved.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla. Cover and refridgerate 1 hours minimum.
- Turn ice cream machine on, pour in chocolate mixture and churn 15 minutes.
- Cut each chocolate mint candy into 9 cubes, and add to ice cream machine, allowing to mix well.
- As you pour into the pan you are putting in the freezer, swirl some hot fudge sauce in ribbons in several layers.