★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/3envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 ccold water
1 ptheavy cream
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Grandma's Ice Cream
- Heat milk, sugar and salt to scalding.
- Beat egg yolks with water, add to milk mixture. Remove from heat
- Dissolve gelatin in small amount of water, add to milk mixture. Add cream and vanilla. Beat with beater til thoroughly mixed.
- Put in freezer safe container and freeze.
- Before completely frozen, take out and beat again until mixed and smooth. Freeze thoroughly.